Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Playing catch-up.

I haven't been on here in a long time!
Like a really long time!


To catch you up a little bit, I started my Senior year and so far it has been going really well...
But I can NOT believe that I am a senior already! (...neither can my mom.)

Here's a first day of school picture:


I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was so clever.
How funny is it that I wore a dress on my first first day AND my last first day of school?

Homecoming was just last week (we WON!) Woop woop! 
And it was a totally fun week. I had a blast! Here are some photos from the week:


STAFF vs SENIOR VOLLEYBALL!!!
(the staff won... my grade isn't very athletic...)


CAMO DAY! With Abby and Nina :)


Fashion Disaster Day


A cute Homecoming headshot with my best friend!


My favorite 8th hour girls, Morgan, Leah and Annika.
(click the link-- they both have blogs!)


So, so far my senior year has been going great! 
I go on my first college visit tomorrow- I just can't believe it's time for me to start to plan my adult life! 
Which makes this come to mind:
 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

I'm feeling thankful that:
I've become better friends with Annika & Morgan, the COOLEST twins ever! They are so sweet & I just love them! 
...and on that note, go visit their blogs! They're totally cool, I promise.

Have a blessed day/night/life!



No comments:

Post a Comment