Saturday, March 2, 2013

First post... EVER!

HELLO THERE! :)

I'm Ellie. I've had a blogger account since 2008 & I think that now, five years later, I'm going to use it! I've always enjoyed blogs so I decided that I'd try to run my own. 

So, who am I? 


My name is Ellie. The first thing I'd like you to know about me is that I am a child of God and I desire to live a life that reflects that. And I fail daily, but I try.

I have a great family, 2 brothers, a mom & a dad. In addition to them, I have many aunts, uncles and cousins. All four of my grandparents are alive, which I feel so lucky for! 


I also have some amazing amazing AMAZING friends who I cannot imagine my life without. They've gotten me through some really rough times but they've also been there through the happy times too. 


I love to run, sing, be silly and spend time with friends and family. 


I have been blessed by God in so many ways in my life and I can't wait to share those blessings with you via my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment