Monday, October 14, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday today to TWO of my great friends,
Annika and Morgan!


 I am truly thankful that I am friends with these two beautiful girls. They are both so sweet and such great friends! 


Annika and I have known each other through dance team since junior high. Crazy to think that loud, obnoxious me became such good friends with quiet, reserved Annika!
Annika is so sweet. And I've found that she's not always quiet ;) In fact, she's hilarious! She makes me laugh all the time!
Happy Birthday, Annika!
Morgan and I have always known each other but have become closer over the past year. Morgan has such a kind heart and she is so creative! She takes awesome pictures (check out her blog!) and has such a unique personality! 
Happy Birthday, Morgan!



The most admirable thing about Morgan and Annika is their LOVE for the Lord. It is so inspiring! They're the kind of people that you can tell are Christians, just by the way they live their lives. 
And to me, that is the most amazing quality one can have!

Happy Birthday Girls! I'm so blessed to have each of you in my life and I love you both dearly! Thanks for being such great friends.

:) Ellie






No comments:

Post a Comment